Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Change go come....

Change go come..... one of my favorite singer India Arie singer says that in the begining of one of her songs. It is so easy to say that we will change a certain areas of our lives and actually do it and stick to it. I decided a few days ago to make some changes in my life it has been a process for a few months. I have never said I'm done but I'm saying now with a sound mind, clean heart, and God guiding my feet. For a long time I have put other before myself but its time to take my life back and start reaching some of my own personal goals. I'm not saying that your not important to me anymore but its just time for a change and change begins now. Change go come.......
                                                                                         With Love, Attica
                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment